In this post I would like to introduce you to a new to me face mask. I love face masks as my skin is high maintenance and if I forget to look after it for a day it does show. Keep on reading if you want to find out what I think about GoCranberry Nutrition Face mask from Nova Kosmetyki.
Producent’s Description – GoCranberry Face Mask
The mask is designed for all skin types. Due to the presence of concentrated amounts of active ingredients and natural oils it improves the appearance and condition of the skin. Even after the first use. It leaves skin smooth, soft and pleasant to touch. It improves skin hydration and soothes irritation. If applied regularly it restores the skin’s firmness and elasticity.
Application – GoCranberry Face Mask
Apply a portion of the product on the cleansed face and neck and massage gently. Wait for the absorption 15-20 minutes, then remove product excess with a cotton pad or soft tissue. Use regularly 1-2 times a week.
Ingredients – GoCranberry Face Mask
Aqua, Glycerin, Urea, Pentylene Glycol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Myristate, Sorbitan Stearate*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Glyceryl Stearate*, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon, Seed Oil, Sucrose Cocoate*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vaccinium Macrocarpon Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyglyceryl-6 Palmitate/Succinate*, Parfum, Xanthan Gum.
* ingredients with eco certs
Pros – GoCranberry Face Mask
- aesthetic plastic container
- I like the simple branding with red as the main colour
- strong, but pleasant smell
- cream like consistency
- even after one use my skin seemed well moisturised
- easy to apply, I use 2-3 pumps to cover my face and neck
- I absolutely love the amount of active natural ingredients in this face mask
- you won’t find here: paraffin or mineral oil, silicons, parabens, conservants, artificial colours, allergens PEGs or GMOs
- has soothing and regenerating effect on my skin, especially after exploration or peels.
- value for money is very good. This face mask is priced at 39.00 which is just under €10.00
Cons – GoCranberry Face Mask
- the package is not see through so you can’t see how much of the product you have used.
- it does have to be used regularly to see some of the results, which is not a disadvantage in itself but it requires a bit of patience.
- didn’t notice an anti-wrinkle effect
Summary – GoCranberry Face Mask
Go Cranberry – Natural Nourishing Face Mask was a breath of fresh air. Hearing all the time about new chemicals added to skin care one can wonder if natural ingredients actually work. I do believe that natural ingredients do work really well if not bette that over-engineered chemicals that we rub into our skin daily.
This face mask will leave your skin well moisturised, nourished and should sooth minor irritations. Let me know if you liked this mask as much as I do.