An incredibly gentle mascara made with fresh wheatgrass to condition the lashes and suit even the most sensitive eyes. It’s much gentler on the eyes than most other mascaras, leaving your lashes lustrous without flakiness. To apply, use the whole brush to coat the upper lashes, and the tip to coat the lower set. For a more dramatic look, build up the layers.
Fresh Wheatgrass Infusion, Water (Aqua), Japan Wax, Stearic Acid, Talc, Triethanolamine, Carnauba Wax, Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP), CI77499, Methylparaben
- natural, with only one preservative
- very nice shade of black
- no smudging, stays put all day
- can be worn by contact lenser users
- non irritating
- gives my lashes very natural look, although i think i prefer a bit more dramatic look, as my lashes are short and thin
- does not make my lashes look longer or thicker
- awkward to use brush and packaging
- very watery consistency
I am in a search of natural, vegan mascara. I really wanted the Lush mascara to work for me. Unfortunately my natural lashes are too thin and too short and they need a lot more that just a bit of colour.
What I am doing with this mascara. I am using it as a base coat and then coat it with my Rimmel mascara, which makes my lashes longer and thicker.
If any one knows a natural mascara that would be vegan, have nice black colour, and make lashes longer and thicker please do let me know 🙂