Jadwiga loose powder is produced from natural clays, which are the source of the elements necessary for the proper functioning of the skin.
How it works:
- Mildly astringent,
- Soothes irritations,
- Mates all the imperfections of the skin and pores too.
- Gives the skin smoothness and opacity,
- Protects the skin from the harmful influence of external factors,
Jadwiga loose powder main advantages are:
- blends well with any skin tone,
- does not cake,
- long lasting.
Jadwiga loose powder mattyfies the skin and it gives a velvety appearance. It is a transparent powder that does not leave a white powdery residue on the skin, which makes it suitable for any skin colour.
It gives a skin a healthy colour, and silky fresh finish. It protects the skin from moisture loss and external factors. Actively nourishes the skin..
Kaolin, Zinc Oxide, Montmorillonite
- neutral colour, basically invisible once on 🙂
- one of the fe powders I tried, that does not clog up my face and give me blackheads
- mattifies my face for about 4 hours which is longer than other powders that I have tried
- 30g will go a long way
- price, it costs only 6 -7 Euro, depending on the exchange rate
- natural ingredients
- does not contain talc
- it does not dry up my skin
- can be used directly on a moisturiser or over a foundation
- has antibacterial and healing properties
- fragrance free
- gives a natural matt finish
- terrible cheap looking packaging
- not made for travel, spills easily
- absolutely hate Jadwiga logo and packaging design
- when you first try to use it it is hard to get it out, as the product is packed to the brim
- hard to get it, don’t think it is available in Ireland
- I bought mine from a Polish website
I absolutely love this loose powder for oily and acne-prone skin made by Jadwiga. It is such a change compared to my last face powder, which broke me out in giant blackheads all over my face. This powder not only mattifies my skin, but cover imperfections and soots my skin. The powder works truly great.
There is one thing that I hate about it. Its the logo and packaging. Packaging is cheap, product spills easily and it is difficult to get it out at first. I don’t think I need to comment their logo, it is horrible and not suitable for a company making such great skin care products. It just do not do them any justice.